Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

CLAN CLEAN OUT WEEKEND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

CLAN CLEAN OUT WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: CLAN CLEAN OUT WEEKEND   CLAN CLEAN OUT WEEKEND I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:59 am

CLAN CLEAN OUT WEEKEND Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTEkQ9DbNIb-MnvSHEnpMBU0LF5ZFemmb6wC9kFjBXAISXX4LY

Friday through the course of Sunday will be a clean up day, all low in-active ranks will be kicked, disrespectful people marked for kicks might be taken into consideration, more new active members will be recruited, more events will be made. Forum standard posts on the Runescape website Forum for clan events will be made, this week and next week are the weeks of a new beginning. New clan requirements will be set, Combat level 50 + unless you're a skiller you must have 5 skills over 50, and must be an experienced player.

PERMISSION BY THE OWNER:

As you may or may not know by my own power and authority of running this clan i permit my staff members, organizers and higher; the power to kick, mute, and handle situations throughout the clan for whichever reason takes part in disrupting the environment.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdz.nstars.org

CLAN CLEAN OUT WEEKEND
Page 1 of 1