Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

The Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

The Clan                                                 Empty
PostSubject: The Clan    The Clan                                                 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Salutations,

I'm just flooding my mind with thoughts onto this here post to settle them once and for all. The clan to my appearance is falling apart little by little, what i mean is that not many people listen, no many people cap, not many people are active. We have 140 members and you only usually see 30 on. Don't get me wrong 30 is quite a generous amount to even begin with, but we're gaining tier, we're gaining ranks and the clan is almost out of its development stage, we need to get more active, and start knowing our place in the clan. ALL members are to register to the website, ALL members are to cap in the citadel IN ALL THE SKILL PLOTS, All members must respect their place of rank. All members must follow the rules. These are simple concepts of the game and of our clan, it's not rocket science, we need to recruit, re-organize events, make different events such as PvM, Castle Wars, GwD, and more. I'm willing to take the next step if you are.

The Clan                                                 Deleteafteriu0 -Winkx
Back to top Go down
http://nerdz.nstars.org
Hells End
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hells End

The Clan                                                 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan    The Clan                                                 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Agreed, I have noticed less people being active even in clan chat and less posting on the forums. This was a much needed post.
Back to top Go down

The Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdz :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: