Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

Hey Everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Let In Love
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Let In Love

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Hey everyone! I am Let In Love <3 I originally got my name from the song "Let Love In" by the Goo Goo Dolls, but that name was taken and I did not want to use numbers in my name. So I switched it up a bit! But I doubt you care about why I chose my name, so here is a little bit about me!

My name is Emily and I am a 21 year old college student who is currently home for the summer. I major in Economics and hope to go to Law School once I graduate. I like to have private dance parties when nobody is looking, play video games, and be friendly! I already love you all, so if you need anything, just ask away and I will be glad to help you out! I am also an Organizer for all you Nerdz, so talk to me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about up and coming events (or anything else too! I like to talk).

I look forward to getting to know all of you! Happy Hunting!

*edit* I forgot to say that I play Ultimate Frisbee!

ps - pig OINK!
Back to top Go down
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Very nice to meet you, thank you for joining our magnificient clan, and being apart of staff! it's greatly appreciated. =)
Back to top Go down
http://nerdz.nstars.org
Let In Love
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Let In Love

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

No problem! And thank you for making this fantastic website, Winkx! It's amazing!
Back to top Go down
Hells End
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hells End

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Welcome let in Love! I have talked to you a bit and you are very kind and nice! I hope to get to know more about you and get to be friends with you as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdz :: General Discussion :: Red Carpet Introductions-
Jump to: