Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

THE RULES - Winkx

Go down 
+7
FOR THE LOLZ
dustomatic
Blackmoon708
Fury 23
wasabi bay
Bonkx
LipBites
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Salutations,

Some of you may know about the rules amongst the Runescape website, some of you may not.
I'm going to post a whole set of rules that will correspond towards in game, and the clan website.

*DO NOT RUSH THROUGH READING THIS, GO AT YOUR OWN PASTE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS INFORMATION.

IN-GAME RULES:

First starting this off you must follow all of the Jagex Ltd. Rules, followed by their Terms Of Service (TOS) as well as their privacy policies and copy write formats.
If you do not respect and stay responsive to their rules you will not be able to be in this clan.

*CLAN CHAT:

1) Flooding any chat is a Runescape official offense, and is mutable, our clan takes action for this as well. No flooding/ flaming will be allowed.

2) Offfensive language, this is also another rule Runescape follows and takes seriously, we don't want anyone in the clan or of the Runescape community offended in any way.

3) Solicitation, don't try to break the rules and sell us stuff IRL (in real life).

4) Sexual Harrasment/Threats/Naming personal information. As you all may know, we are a clan of maturity. If you're to much of a kid to hold your tongue and not respect the men and women of our clan then you may leave out the door, for all eyes to see. No one will be disrespected in such manor! As for information, there are a lot of programs out there exploiting peoples Ip's and much more, if you leak them into the clan chat, or any other chat to anyone you will be Banned and reported to Jagex immediately, it is a Federal offence and is an act of TERRORISM against the United States of America, to be threatening and using illegal programs behind the computer. Don't think i'm joking, i know my laws.

5) Complaining/Begging about being hacked. If you have been hacked, that is your fault out of 1000%. Whilst registering you agreed to the TOS of Jagex, stating that they are not responsible for your items being lost/hacked. This progresses back to our clan we will not give donations, unless you are a serious member of the clan and have been here for a long time, that doesn't mean 1 week - month. (you should've set recoveries/bank pin etc.) for more information see the guide on account security located : HELP FORUM

6) Links. We have had a few cases of link usage, links such as (hey try my private server, see my new video, go to my website) will not be accepted, the only website allowed to be advertised is listed here: https://www.youtube.com , http://Nerdz.tk , http://runehq.com , Tipit.com , Google , Yahoo, Runescape Website , nothing more unless approved by a clan leader/Deputy owner/Overseer/Coordinator/Organizer.

*LURING:

1) One of the biggest cases in Runescape in terms of complaining, ranting is the act of Luring. Our clan is against this towards clan members. If your plan is caught by us, or you're in the act, or have already lured someone you will be instantly removed from our clan. (no it's not against the rules of Runescape) but it is a harsh act.

2) Joking around about luring also will not be acceptable, you could be temp banned from the chat.

3) Luring videos are all over youtube, posting links or talking about a lurer will get you a warning, if you exceed you will be booted.

*MACROING

1) Another case of Runescape and our clan is the act of Botting/Macroing, we have already banned members who've been botting, have botted. If you are/have been botting i recommend you stop NOW! Also i will go through a background check/ Ask you if you have ever botted, if you lie i'll ban you personally.

2) Auto typers are considered Macroing, because of the bot used/programmed into the system to make you (auto clck) or (auto type). If you use this you'll be banned and action will take your use of the auto-typer/clicker in the same direction of a normal bot.

3) DDOS (distrubtive denial of service) this is what's used to shut off someones internet connect and practically damage their computer, it is against the real worlds laws, and is a federal offence, and will be taken into serious action.

*JOKING AROUND

1) people do get offended and some things aren't to be taken to the hard, but ask yourself this; "Do i know what's going on in their life?" NO YOU DON'T SO DON'T PUSH PEOPLES NERVES! you don't know how their day went, or if they're lieing about it, we all have feelings and are about to break loose one day, get mature and don't try to hurt people more then what they probably are.

2) No racism will be allowed. ALL RACES, RELIGIONS, CULTURES, will be accepted into our clan, for we are of one clan, and of one peace, and one family.

anyone who breaks the rules will be muted/banned based on what rules is broken/what has been done to what point of distruction.

*GLITCHING

1) Glitching in any way shape or form will get you banned, nuff said.

*ACCOUNT SHARING

1) this forms back to the system of being safe, keep your account to yourself, and you'll be fine.

*CLAN EVENTS

1) Events made by organizers or higher, must be adressed! you as a member have agreed to doing all clan events/ activities whilst JOINING the clan.
*if you do not attend the events you may be written down for clan boot.

2) Events are weekly and are stressful to make, but they are made for YOUR fun and entertainment and to get the clan closer, if you do not want to be a part of it, and can't take a few minutes out of your day to come join and have fun, then you might get booted.

REMINDER: we are a family, if you are disrespectful and cannot keep up with our plans then you might as well consider yourself a stranger.

FORUM RULES

[forums rules added later tonight (6/5/12) ]

*THE OWNER

I am the owner and my rules are to be respected, the staff will enforce them to you, with all verbal, visual strengths.
Any rule broken will be an act of dishonor, and you will be persecuted in such manor.

*now that you've read this all post a reply saying "agreed and read" or something near it, to confirm your readings.

More rules will be added later in the week - THE RULES - Winkx 10qhzb8 Winkx

Last edited by Winkx on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerdz.nstars.org
Bonkx
Forum Super Mod
Forum Super Mod

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Read and SUPPORTED.
Back to top Go down
wasabi bay
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

read and agreed,
Back to top Go down
Fury 23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fury 23

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:09 am

Read/Agreed/Understood/Concur/Supported
Back to top Go down
Blackmoon708

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 am

read and agreed
Back to top Go down
dustomatic

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm

agreed and read
Back to top Go down
FOR THE LOLZ

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Read + Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org
Le Bordeaux

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Read & Agreed!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jay0esquivel
muktza

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:31 pm

read and agree
Back to top Go down
moogy303

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 am

Read and agree
Back to top Go down
braveknox

braveknox

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 pm

i am still playing the classic version listed here http://www.gaminghorror.net/runescape-classic-still-playable/ lol. osrs is a kewl game too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE RULES - Winkx Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES - Winkx   THE RULES - Winkx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RULES - Winkx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdz :: Rules And Staff :: Rules-
Jump to: