Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

Clan events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury 23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fury 23

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Clan events   Clan events I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:49 pm

I have read our leaders notice and have decided that once every two weeks on a weekend we will do a clan event so if it fails or there are compliants then all the responsibilty will fall on my shoulders but I would love some help like writing down who has attended clan events regualry and how needs a kick up the bum lol.

Next weekend, there will be a mole hunting event on both saturday and sunday for those who can't make it one day can do the next day so I hope to see most of you there.

Also if someone could help me with time difference would be awesome lol cause I can be there from 6pm-11pm uk time but i am sure with the other organizers and leaders we should have a good event.

If this event is a bit boring or kinda pulled together don't worry we will be doing many things and it takes time to get into a smooth clan event marathon going lol so please be patient with me =)
Back to top Go down
129ghost

129ghost

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Great job! Sounds Fun!   Clan events I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Good Job Fury! This does not sound boring at all! This has been a great idea and our clan had needed something like this! (: We do not really get together much and this will change that!

Once again, Great job Fury! (:
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Orgazms
Owner
Owner

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan events   Clan events I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:33 pm

*stickied

great job fury.

*moved to events
Back to top Go down
Fury 23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fury 23

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan events   Clan events I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:09 am

For those who have never done mole heres a few things that will help:
You will need:
Armour
Weapon
Food
Light Source
Spade
and you can bring pots to restore your run.
The mole is lvl 230 but even the lower cb players can join in cause there should hopefully be enough of us to help each other out =) I hope you will all come along.

P.S cause some can't get into world 86 we need to find a world that is suitable for everyone so if u know of a world that everyone can go to please let me know thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ovrt
Forum Super Mod
Forum Super Mod
Ovrt

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan events   Clan events I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I really like this idea! I will try to show up for it this weekend. I will also try to get some more time in on RS. Again, sorry for the inactivity as of late.
Back to top Go down
Fury 23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fury 23

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan events   Clan events I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 am

Just to remind all of you that mole hunting event is this weekend so please come along I have put a list of what you need above..it will be a great day and there will be loads of laughs =) x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan events   Clan events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan events
Page 1 of 1