Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

Favorite Animal and why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Let In Love
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Let In Love

Favorite Animal and why Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Okay! What is your favorite animal and why? (Lets try and avoid ones like dog or cat) GO!

Penguins all the way! Pandas have a close second though. Penguins just look so clumsy, especially the way they waddle. A bit like me, actually. They are also adorable!
Back to top Go down
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Dragon/Dinosaurs/Pokemon; Why? cause i'm just like them ;3
Back to top Go down
http://nerdz.nstars.org
Hells End
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hells End

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:48 pm

First of all Let In Love, I love your signature, very nice quote.

On Topic : Dogs, since I own 3 of them. They are loyal and will never leave your side when real people do!
Back to top Go down
Fury 23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fury 23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:09 am

oooh I think my fav animals would have to be big cats (lions,tigers etc) cause they are so graceful and you can see the power in them, but i do like pandas and horses as well but big cats would be my fav fav lol x
Back to top Go down
s3anym4n
Forum Super Mod
Forum Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:34 pm

i kinda like big cats too, like cheetas and jaguars and panthers! they're so cool to watch while they run out in the open places, and its also cool when i see my cats run the same way outside cause they're like just mini version of them

but i kinda like most animals cause they all do their own cool little things (notttt spiders though!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Fury 23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fury 23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:19 am

so i can buy u a trantula then s3anym4n lol jk big cats rule u can see the power in their muscles as they stalk and take down prey they are also very majestic animals and very proud =) x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animal and why   Favorite Animal and why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Animal and why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdz :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: