Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Welcome Nerd, login to begin your day.
Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerdz, an Everlasting Clan

HomeannouncementsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Nerdz! keep updated with Rules, Events, and other News!
Don't forget to Cap weekly in the Clan Citadel!
Welcome to the Clan website, post around and connect with your new family!

Hello everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s3anym4n
Forum Super Mod
Forum Super Mod

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:06 am

Hey guys and girls. I'm Jay, for those of you who haven't heard in the game. I'm 17 from NorthEast U.S.A. I know you may think my name would be Sean seeing as my RS name is s3anym4n, but the story behind that is...my brother who's name is Sean, made this account, and when he made it, he did not finish tutorial island before moving onto something else in his life. So I finished it for him and made it my own, I just haven't and never will change the name just because this name has grown on me.

Now about me...I like to talk to people and I love to get to know people. I also like to sing and just love music, for many of you, you probably know this already. I just like to have FUN! I also tend to stretch truth's and I like to go on illogical tangents, if you talk to me for a little bit you'll quickly understand and be able to decipher what i say. Smile I just finished high school and I am going to Central Connecticut State University in the fall for college and I am hoping to play on the football team there. Football is something ive been playing for 11 years now (i just completed my 11th season) so that opportunity is something pretty special to me. I'm not sure what I want to major in yet, but I have thought about being a teacher.

And that's me, if anyone ever wants to talk, about anything at all, I'll be there to listen or have a conversation with gladly! You can pm me or give me a hey in the clan chat, whatever you want. And I hope to get to know many of you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hells End
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hells End

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:02 am

Hey Jay! I talked to you a bit already and you seem like a cool guy. Hope to do more Runespan with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Let In Love
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Let In Love

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

You always make me smile in clan chat. Very happy you are a part of our clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerdz :: General Discussion :: Red Carpet Introductions-
Jump to: